Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2014

LBB Haul April 2014 - Part 1

Hello Everyone! As you all are aware I have been recently addicted to Little Black Bag! I have three hauls for this month following which I will be taking a long break from Little Black Bag.


I really need to save some money for a trip I am planning....I will miss you Little Black Bag and will be back soon!!!


~If you like this haul make sure you check out my blog for more . Also find out how you can save 25% on your first Little Black Bag purchase (link and description at the end of post). ~

Betsey Johnson Be Mine Shouler Bag - $68...I love this bag, I can dress it up or down and I really wanted a BJ bag. I think this will be great with a black cocktail dress! 


It has a snap on pocket on the back  and the inside has the usual black Betsey Johnson print. 

Betsey Johnson Acrylic Flowers Dome Satchel - $128

Inside Pocket and print...it has no pockets on the outside...the bag is huge, I will be using it as a carry on or a weekender. Love the floral print! 

Wanted Monte Boot Size 6.5 - $80

I love them! 

ViaNova Bangle Cuff Watch - $35 

This is more gold than I had imagined. The picture on the website made it look more rose gold. I like it but I will need another every day watch.  This is a little too shiny and fancy to be worn every day! 
robert rose Chain Stone Earrings - $28 

these are gorgeous!!!! don't know if I will pay $28 for them but they are gorgeous especially with a plain shirt and jeans! you can even dress it up if you like. I love versatile pieces of jewelry like this...It is perfect!

Nicole Gasp Flat Size 6 - $88

I really wanted these, they are real leather, the colors are cute but too much toe cleavage :( I will keep it and hopefully my footies fix the cleavage. 


This was everything in this haul, I spent $85 on this bag and received products worth $428...I love most everything in this haul.....So it is a big YEA!!!!

I  have a bigger haul coming in soon, so stay tuned!!!! If you like what you see and want to know how to get 25% off your first bag see the link and details below!!! 

Until Next Time :*

Get 25% off your first little black bag follow this link – http://lbb.ag/g5KV

How Does LBB work - LBB is a monthly subscription for $10 (or $9.95 don’t remember), you get to use  $10 to open a bag or save $9.95 in credit, you can skip any month before the 5th and cancel any time. The shipping is $5.95 and you get a few stylist picked items free when you bundle your item or you can open with only one item. You also get 7 days to trade items in your bag which is a lot of fun! you can go higher or trade fro things you love. I usually like to trade my free items but a lot of times, I have traded my main item if I got some awesome offers.

How Does Ipsy Work - It is a $10 monthly subscription and you get deluxe sized makeup and beauty products to try each month. The value of the bag is usually higher than the $10 you pay and is a great way to try new products and build up your collection. It comes in a cute little bag each month and often includes full sized products. 

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you received even the flats despite I'm not a flats person.
    http://www.disabledmommyof2.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Teena! I like the flats as well which is the only reason why I am keeping them!!!

    ReplyDelete