Translate

Friday, April 25, 2014

Lbb Haul 5 of 6 - Leather!!!

So I opened 2 bags for the buy one bag and get two free bags. Here is the review for both bags combined! I traded around some and shipped in 3 days once I was satisfied with everything in my bags!!! I paid about $95 for this bag including shipping and it was worth - $842

I also included two little things I recently picked up from Kohl's...Hope you like the post! 

The Haul!!!!!

Charles Jourdan Beatrix Top Handle Crossbody - $365
I wanted this bag the moment I saw it and traded another KD leather and the new London Fog cross-body (the bag I opened with) to get this! It is my other every day bag when I want to wear non-black. It is a great satchel and has room for your notebooks, ipad and all sorts of other things! 

Inside! I chose to ship my bag in 3 days from opening because I wanted this to so bad and I was worried if I waited too long I would either get a tarnished one or would get an Out of Stock notice. 

This is what is looks like on, mind you I am only 5 feet so it looks a little big on me. The clasp is a little worrisome (Sorry about the flash)

Kelsi Dagger Prospect Heights Hobo - $198
I got insane trades for this but so glad I kept this bag...it is beautiful and sexy and sleek...need I say more? 
 
Kensie Speedway Satchel - $99
This bag looked new when it arrived but was poorly stuffed. However since LBB hasn't had it for a while, the lack of stuffing didn't bear negatively on the bag

The bag has the cutest inside I have seen in a while

It also has a snap close front pocket! 

1928 Flower Necklace - $16
This looks so pretty and I can do another post where I can post pics of all my jewelry from LBB

The Kensie does come with straps but I intend using them without the straps and this is what it looks like without the straps. Let me know if you want pictures of it with the longer straps. and yes I am wearing the Raj Imports Poncho! 

KELSI DAGGER Carrol Gardens Tote - $298

This is a great size and will replace my everyday black bag! 

Ivanka Trump Ivanka Laser Cut Zip Around Wallet - $95
As promised in the last post, this is what the wallet looks like and it comes with its own dust bag! It is so cute. I kept the yellow for myself and decided to give the red one to my mum for mothers' day....

Tonnes of card slots and there is room to even carry a check book! 


S.P.L Square Glam Sunglasses - $32
These are so cute ad if you got these in your bag don't trade them. 


I also got the Miztique Tote with Side Hardware - $68
I got it as a present but this bag is such good quality, and looks great! I didn't take a picture because I didn't want to open it since i am giving it as present but I tried to peek in and it is gorgeous!


Last I got a set of 6 socks for $16 and a Jewelry Stand for $12 (on Sale from Kohls) for all my new Jewelry. Here is the picture!

Hope you like this post stay tuned for a giveaway in May since I have had more than 500 views of my blog in 2 months! 

On another note I will really miss Little Black Bag, I hope Pose can live up to the awesomeness and make it better

No comments:

Post a Comment