Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Forever 21 Haul

So I haven't shopped Forever 21 in like ages and decided to see what they had. I got 3 skirts, a shoe and two headbands from there!I actually do like their stuff a lot. It is the kind of stuff you don't mind getting rid of after a year of use because of how little it cost to buy it in the first place and their products are great quality too! 


Prairie Plaid Wire Headwrap - $3.80

Standout Braided Headband - $2.80 

Shine On Mini Skirt - $7.80

Floral Fantasy Skater Skirt - $15.80
Ditsy Geo Skater Skirt - $10.80 
Lace-Up Canvas Sneakers - $9.80

Yea or Nay: I love the prices so a Yea. The skirts look great and I love the headbands. The shoes however surprised me the most. I had to go up a size (sz 7) but they are super comfy and cute. The total retail was $50/$54.38 with tax and shipping. Check out a few links below!!!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this post!! Please read my other pages and posts and don’t forget to subscribe.  Also check out the links on how to get 25% off your first Little Black Bag and on joining Ipsy. There is also a description of how both work!!!!


Get 25% off your first little black bag follow this link – http://lbb.ag/g5KV

How Does LBB work - LBB is a monthly subscription for $10 (or $9.95 don’t remember), you get to use $10 to open a bag or save $9.95 in credit, you can skip any month before the 5th and cancel any time. The shipping is $5.95 and you get a few stylist picked items free when you bundle your item or you can open with only one item. You also get 7 days to trade items in your bag which is a lot of fun! you can go higher or trade for things you love. I usually like to trade my free items but a lot of times, I have traded my main item if I got some awesome offers.

How Does Ipsy Work - It is a $10 monthly subscription and you get deluxe sized makeup and beauty products to try each month. The value of the bag is usually higher than the $10 you pay and is a great way to try new products and build up your collection. It comes in a cute little bag each month and often includes full sized products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment