Translate

Friday, April 18, 2014

April Little Black Bag Haul 3 of 6

2nd post for today!!!! Haul 3 for April!!!! find out how you can save 25% of your first little black bag at the end of this post!
Here goes Haul 3 for this month!!! 


My first LBB big haul that came in a LBB box!!!!

This is everything I got in my Bag for this haul! 

This was another Pose trade that I got last minute and saw it after I came back from grocery shopping
envy Wintergreen Wedge Size 6 - $60...These are actually really cute and great for summer. They fit true to size and comfy!!

Cejon Diamond Shape Infinity Scarf - $28
I really need a black scarf to wear regularly and got this in a trade. They are perfect for everyday wear and can be dressed up or down. I really like them!


33rd & MAD by Koret La Vie en Rose Crossbody - $78
I have been wanting a bag like this for a while and was happy I could trade for this, it is tiny and perfect for spring/summer. 


It also has a cute mirror on the inside!!!!


Raj Imports Wall Hooks, Triple - $ 48 and the double hooks were - $32 each.
I really like them and they will be great for my studio in my new apartment but I got them for $10 each and that is about how much I would pay for these since they aren't the greatest quality and the paint is chipped of in places. They look like hooks I can buy from street side vendors/stores in India!


Skinn Cosmetics Color Affair Blush & Bronze - $28
Love love love this palette! They are just what I like, neutral non shimmery bronzer/blush!!! love it. I dislike shimmer for daytime/everyday use and these are perfect! 



robert rose Stone Pull Through Earrings (Green ones) - $16
zad Faceted Teardrop Earrings - $18
I like both the earrings especially the ZAD! I love ZAD stuff and can't wait for LBB to have a ZAD sale! 



ViaNova Striped Band Watch - $35I got the gold cuff the last time so I wanted a silver toned watch this time and these are really cute! 


Hello Kitty Bow Laptop Case - $45got this new laptop case for my new laptop! It is so cute. I have always been a huge hello kitty fan! 


Cute Pink on the inside with a Hello Kitty Logo 


Steve Madden Talia Crossbody - $68
This is the cutest bag ever and I use it everyday! That is how much I love this bag! I got trades over $300 for this bag but I knew I had to ship it. I held on to it and so glad I did! This is super cute and fun 



I also had this in my order - Catherine Stein Designs Horseshoe, Owl, Feather Earring set - $18 But I never received it since it was OOS (Out of Stock) even though there were like 10 of these in the trading gallery at the time they told me it was OOS but I got an exchange gallery and got another piece of jewelry. This was the first time this happened with my Little Black Bag but I was sort of expecting it since I never received an email about my shipment but had it delivered! But since it was my first time, I let it slide. 

Anyway, I paid $96.60 and got stuff worth $488 ( + $18 for the earrings in exchange credits which will be added to my next bag). I really like everything in my bag but I think after this month there won't be more bags, shoes or jewelry that I would want for a while :)
Hope you liked my haul ! 

I have 3 more hauls for this month so stayed tuned and subscribe! Also I plan on doing a giveaway in the future once I have 500 page views and 100 subscribers...So watch this space for future giveaways!!!

Like my haul??? find out how you can get 25% off your first little black bag - http://lbb.ag/g5KV

How Does LBB work - LBB is a monthly subscription for $10 (or $9.95 don’t remember), you get to use  $10 to open a bag or save $9.95 in credit, you can skip any month before the 5th and cancel any time. The shipping is $5.95 and you get a few stylist picked items free when you bundle your item or you can open with only one item. You also get 7 days to trade items in your bag which is a lot of fun! you can go higher or trade fro things you love. I usually like to trade my free items but a lot of times, I have traded my main item if I got some awesome offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment