Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LBB Haul February 2014


This has been long overdue but I have been super busy with school so here is my haul from my first ever LBB (Little Black Bag) in February! This was the shoe sale but I had to get the two bags. I paid a total of about $175 with shipping and got stuff worth $574, so overall I am happy with the value of this haul. See what I got in my February bag below. 

Also if you like what you see, here is a 25% off on your first purchase please use this link (check out end of the post for how it works)
http://lbb.ag/g5KV

First is the Olivia and Joy Editor Tote - Retail for this bag was $102 Love the tote overall and use it every day for school. It is really stylish had a pocket on the back and even though it doesn't have a divider in the middle, everything stays in place in this bag which I absolutely love since I scrambling through handbags. It is a great interview/ grad school/professional/work bag. I hate how the bag was stuffed though which makes it sit funny (see last pic of the bag) but overall a YEA!!! 


Back Pouch (this is a good size pouch for keys, chap-stick and phone)
Pretty/Stylish Front
Spider Fingers - pardon the messy interior
Two pouches like most bags
Zipper pouch on the other side with the OJ tag
See how funny it sits if I don't put enough stuff (this is cause it came with very little paper stuffing)

Next I got the Latique Andora Tote - The Retail for this was $88. I don't know why these aren't popular on LBB but they are soft, stylish and a great size. I liked this more than the OJ. It is great for everyday use. The gold detailing is beautiful and the color goes so well with a black t-shirt and jeans. Oh on another note this bag is super soft!!! I love it and I like how I can also wear it crossbodied! This is definite YEA


The pictures don't do it justice

It has a pouch on both sides

The inside is plain but I like plain (sorry for the mess again)
Then I got three shoes from the Shoe Sale (Buy 1 get 2 free) - The Penny Love Kenny Alee Boots, this retailed at $124.  I love this boot, I am tiny and these aren't too high, they are great quality and fit very well. I use them as my everyday boots and everyone who sees them really likes them. I think the website has one more of this so get them before they are gone! This a YEA YEA YEA!!!

I also got the Me Too Shoes Franny Flats - These retailed at $90. I was in need of a pair of black formal flats and this fit the bill well. they are simple elegant and love the bow detail. so this is YEA as well!!!

Last I got the BC Footwear Quiet as a Mouse Boot. Retail for this was $170. I am ambivalent about these, love the design and the slight heels but my legs are really thin so it is a little wide. I have worn it only once around my apartment but hopefully I get more use out of it. So for now this is a YEA with reservations

link to 25% discount on your first LBB bag at the end of the page (also other links). If you like my hauls, do join LBB using the link and share your hauls with me!!!! Also I hope you subscribe to my blog and check out my other blogs!!


Penny Loves Kenny - Alee boots 

I like the long laces inside and just use the side zips 

See how Pretty, the Franny Flats


Quiet as a Mouse Boots

Right size heels and pretty design, if only my legs were wider:(


Hope you liked this blog, do subscribe. Also check out the LBB 25% discount on your first bag link below as well as my IPSY link. Stay tuned for more and check out my other blogs!!!! 

Get 25% of your first bag on LBB - http://lbb.ag/g5KV
Join Ipsy (See review on my makeup blog) - http://www.ipsy.com/r/5e3n

How Does LBB work - LBB is a monthly subscription for $10 (or $9.95), you get to use  $10 to open a bag or save $9.95 in credit, you can skip any month before the 5th and cancel any time. The shipping is $5.95 and you get a few stylist picked items free when you bundle your item or you can open with only one item. You also get 7 days to trade items in your bag which is a lot of fun! you can go higher or trade fro things you love. I usually like to trade my free items but a lot of times, I have traded my main item if I got some awesome offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment