Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 2014 Little Black Bag Haul

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Source: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marilyn_monroe.html#8LZKcJMJ5zFqGQSK.99


So I got this bag end of February but since it got to me in March, I decided to call it my March Haul. This bag was awesome because I opened with the buy one bag and get one bag free and then they had the huge 90% off sale so I got greedy and brought a bunch of stuff. 

***Beware - Long post with lots of pictures ahead! *** click on images for larger pictures

If you like what you see, here is a link for 25% off your first Little Black Bag (LBB) purchase (see end of the post for how it works)- http://lbb.ag/g5KV

This bag cost me about $160 with shipping and the total retail of this bag was - $671 (woot woot!!)... I usually don't care for very high retail as long as I love stuff in my bag!!! But this is bag was a definite YEA!!!



First I got the Robert Rose Teardrop Stone Statement Necklace - Retail $36. This is a YEA!!! Wearing this to a wedding and it is great for formal occasions or even in the evenings. 
Look How Pretty

Next I got the Marc New York Circle Frame Sunglasses - Retail $75. Love the sunglasses great gold detailing. Use them as my everyday sunnies since my Ray Bans are too expensive to use regularly. They look nice on my face type (oval) and are very stylish...This is YEA cause it is great value for money!




Love the Gold Detail on the Side

Now time for bags!! First got the Nila Anthony Chain Handle Tote - Retail $94. I had to have these when I saw them and since I couldn't trade for it I added it to bag! I like them but I thought it would be softer for some reason and more suede like. It looks like it but isn't soft to the touch. I do like the gold detailing and the bag looks pretty and gets a lot of compliments but I wish it felt softer. So this is a YEA but it could have been better!



the back
Love the inside

Now this is what I wanted like crazy the Vieta Aggie Satchel and added it to bag for $16.95 it retails for $83 and was a sought after bag. I love everything about it, it is stylish, elegant and so versatile. I can carry it casually and formally. Ah did I tell you that I love it? so this is a YEA^million. 

:)))))

This is what dreams are made of


The fifth item in my bag was the Nila Anthony Plaid Flap Crossbody it retails at $58, I added it to bag for $10. It is cute, hold all my essentials and the plaid reminds of being in school (i used to wear a uniform to school) ! so definitely a YEA




I also had two other bags in my March Haul. This next one is interesting because I got this Vieta Bubblegum pink bag (don't remember the name) which I got on a whim for $16.95. It was cute but I  also really wanted the Nila Anthony Satchel With Pop Suede Tassel but didn't want to spend any more money. So this person who really wanted the bubblegum Vieta bag,  bought the NA Satchel for me and traded that with another item and that is how I ended up with this bag. So it was a great trade for both of us since we both got what we wanted. I did get a bunch of high trades for this, up to $200  but I held on to it because I really really wanted it! So this is a Hell YEA for me!!! Retail $84






My last bag in this haul was Big Buddha Colorblock Satchel, I am giving this as a present. The Retail for this was $95/$99(the tag on the bag says $99). So no verdict but it is a good size and looks cute



Then I got two scarfs and two earrings. The first is the Steve Madden Ombre Sequin Stripe Infinity Scarf, retail - $38 and second is the Cejon Railroad Mixed Media Infinity Scarf, retail - $28. I love both the scarves and they are both infinity scarves. The Cejon in more wearable during spring but the sequins on the SM make it so gorgeous. Both of these are a YEA!!!

The Two earrings were the Carol Dauplaise Round Opal Double Drop Earrings , retail $16 and the Stein & Blye Teardrop Stone Earrings, retail $32. both of these were a trade for a bag that I didn't want. I like the Carol Duplaise one but am yet to try the Stein & Blye earrings (may give them away as a present). 



Steve Madden Ombre Sequin Stripe Infinity Scarf

Carol Dauplaise Round Opal Double Drop Earring
Stein & Blye Teardrop Stone Earrings
The last thing I brought was the  Steve Madden Mixed Stripe Sun Hat, retail $32. I liked it cause it would be great for summer but it fits a little odd and I am scared the wind will blow this away when I go to the beach because of how oddly it sits on my head but maybe it is just my hat that is weird.  So this is bordering on a NAY




Hope you liked this blog, do subscribe. Also check out the LBB 25% discount on your first bag link below as well as my IPSY link.   Stay tuned for more and check out my other blogs!!!! 


Get 25% of your first bag on LBB - http://lbb.ag/g5KV
Join Ipsy (See review on my makeup blog) - http://www.ipsy.com/r/5e3n

How Does LBB work - LBB is a monthly subscription for $10 (or $9.95), you get to use  $10 to open a bag or save $9.95 in credit, you can skip any month before the 5th and cancel any time. The shipping is $5.95 and you get a few stylist picked items free when you bundle your item or you can open with only one item. You also get 7 days to trade items in your bag which is a lot of fun! you can go higher or trade fro things you love. I usually like to trade my free items but a lot of times, I have traded my main item if I got some awesome offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment