Translate

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

LBB May

So here is my final LBB haul...I have one more with my free credits...So here goes :)

Seychelles Dietrich Peep Toe Pump Size 7 - $110


I like how they look on :) and they are for a special occasion..The shoes run really small. I am usually a size 6.5 but had to get a 7 in these and the 7 fits well! 

Lemon Ditsy Dot Modal Liner - $8 each..these are super comfy...I love these socks 


zad Faceted Resin Teardrop Earring - $18


robert rose Chain Stone Earrings - $28..I had the black and gold ones in this and I am glad I got the silver and white as well...These are really pretty! 


zad Stone Dangle Earrings - $22...ah these are pretty and my fav earrings from Little black bag thus far!!!


all the rage Diamond Shaped Earrings - $20...I am giving these as a present and they are pretty so hopefully my friend likes it!!!  

Shameless Clover Crystal Hoop Earrings - $60


I really like these pretty hoops these would be perfect with a black cocktail dress, a clutch and sexy pumps 


all the rage Owl Stud Earrings - $16...Love these even though they came in the wrong color but so cute!!!! 

Geranium Chevron Medallion Necklace - $30....I don't like these, I will use them but not my favorite


mocha Sparrow Necklace - $24...I love how cute they are although they seem more blue than mint.  

Mata Traders Tao's necklace - $24...I have been wanting these for a while and finally accepted a trade for it...so happy! 


zad Color Braid Cord Necklace - $34...these will be so cute with a simple summer dress!!!

I don't think I paid more that $30 or $40 for this bag and the total retail value was - $410 and I am very pleased with it...


I am trying to change up how I take pictures and redo some things on my blog! Stay tuned for that and for my summer give away. Also I will have a post on my last Pose/LBB and a few other posts about some other things that I have acquired or wish to write about! So stay tuned and please subscribe (via gmail) by clicking on the button on the right or by email! I would really appreciate it and I am waiting for 100 followers before I do my giveaway!!! 

PS - If you love makeup, follow my referral link for Ipsy:

1. Ipsy (read my reviews on my makeup page, monthly $10, the value of this bag is awesome and you get to try out fun products each month) - http://www.ipsy.com/r/5e3n

No comments:

Post a Comment